Process-cooling leader Frigel has announced the opening of a new subsidiary, Frigel Eastern Europe Sp. Z o.o., in Poland as another important step for its global strategic growth.
“We have always considered Poland as one of the top industrial markets in Europe,” said Frigel CEO Duccio Dorin.
“Thanks to its large population, a growing economy, and a friendly business climate, we believe Poland has the potential to expand business further and become a leader country within central and eastern Europe.”
Frigel, a longtime partner of Chudleigh Sutch, is a leading provider of process-cooling technology recognised worldwide for its innovative Intelligent Process Cooling.
EPPM has reported in detail on the expansion. You can read the full article here.
Frigel is an internationally recognized process-cooling leader with almost 60 years of proven innovations and high performing cooling systems, having pioneered the concept of Intelligent Process Cooling.
Frigel is a leading brand with manufacturing, sales and service facilities around the globe servicing more than 8.000 systems installed.
The Frigel group includes the following companies:
- Frigel Firenze S.p.A, (Scandicci, Firenze, Italy) Headquarter, Sales, Engineering, Service, Production
- Frigel Custom Cooling Solutions Srl, (Lomagna MB, Italy) Marine, Oil & Gas, Energy Sales, Engineering, Service, Production
- Frigel North America inc., (Chicago – USA) Sales, Engineering, Service
- Frigel Asia Pacific Company ltd, (Bangkok – Thailandia) Sales, Engineering, Service, Production
- Frigel Latino America Ltda, (San Paulo – Brasil) Sales, Engineering, Service, Production
- Frigel GmbH (Rheinfelden, Germany) – Sales, Engineering, Service
- Green Box Srl (Piove di Sacco, Padova, Italy) – Sales, Engineering, Service, Production
- Frigel Intelligent Cooling Systems (Greater Noida, India, Join Venture with Matsui).
Frigel manufactures and markets integrated cooling systems made of a variety of parts such as the Ecodry adiabatic liquid cooler, Microgel chiller/temperature control units, Thermogel temperature controllers and Multistage cascade chillers, as well as a full array of industrial chillers, pumping and filtration equipment, all designed and engineered to fit specific applications, such as plastic molding, beverage preparation and filling,die-casting oil and gas. Frigel develops and customizes internally all microprocessor and PLC-based controls for all its products and solutions.
Customer productivity, efficiency and environmental sustainability are at the forefront of any solution developed by Frigel.